Wednesday, February 7, 2007

August 7, 1945

Dear Diary,

I just heard that a bomb was dropped on Hiroshima. What if a bomb drops on me next?? I am VERY scared. I don't get why people are dropping bombs! It's sooo scary. I can't sleep at night. I'm so scared. Just imagine how THEY must have felt. Freaky! I'm just very glad I wasn't there when it happened! I feel very sorry for those people. Imagine what it must have been like. So many people were killed. I get scared every time I think of airplanes. War, war, war. Will it ever stop? I hope so. I hope it will stop very soon. It's too scary living in war time! Why do we even have to fight and have war so much? It's so sad to hear that so many people are dying. And it's scary too. Because you never know where the next bomb is going to land.

No comments: