Monday, April 2, 2007

Birthday Memory

Here is a timeline of my birthday memories

3 year- I went to a park in Alvin with alot of my friends. We ate a barbie cake, and the park had a pink slide.

4 year- I had a BIG party in my backyard. People kept shooting me with water guns, so I got mad and went inside.

5 year- I was at a church camp where alot of people were camping. Everyone went to towm and bought me a cake and presents.

6 year- I went to a place called Challenger Park. We had a scavenger hunt and hiked.

7 year- I had my first sleepover. The next day we put on a play for all the parents.

8 year- I had a sleepover and did a play for the parents.

9 year- I had a sleepover and did a play the next day. It was really funny.

10 year- I went camping with a bunch of my friends. We had a scavenger hunt and went hiking. It was really fun.

No comments: