Sunday, October 9, 2011

My first AP class

This year I am taking my first AP class in high school. I knew when I signed up for it that it would be hard and take a lot of work, but it really is A LOT OF WORK!! I have to read about 20 pages of my textbook every night, and take notes on it. And the textbook is not just a normal textbook. It is an actual college textbook AKA tiny print and very few pictures. And the tests are killers!!! I have never had to study very hard for any test, and I have always made good test grades. This class is very different though. I have to start hard-core studying a week in advance and even then I only make a high C or a B. Just taking one college level course sure is making me glad that I still have two and a half years of high school left! College is still a loonnngg time away! :)

No comments: