Thursday, May 3, 2012

Sweet 16 Surprise!

I'm pretty sure every girl dreams about her "sweet 16" and how great it's going to be. My sixteenth birthday was pretty awesome, and definitely full of surprises. My best friend stopped by my school on my birthday and dropped off a huge blown-up killer whale, with a bunch of balloons tied onto him. I got the call from the front office saying "come pick up your killer whale!" and I was like what in the world...? At the end of school I went to the front office, and sure enough, there was the whale. And trust me, it was huge! At lease six feet long, way taller than me! Now this wouldn't have been a problem, except that I get picked up wayyy on the other side of the parking lot. I had to walk across the entire parking lot carrying a huge inflatable beach toy with a dozen balloons dragging behind it. I'm pretty sure my entire high school now thinks I'm crazy. Awesome. Thanks best friend! :)

No comments: